Current:Home > InvestBachelor Nation's Kaitlyn Bristowe Taking Social Media Break After Jason Tartick Split -Wealth Evolution Experts
Bachelor Nation's Kaitlyn Bristowe Taking Social Media Break After Jason Tartick Split
PredictIQ View
Date:2025-04-06 13:45:48
Kaitlyn Bristowe is stepping back from the spotlight.
And she's doing it for what feel like the right reasons for her personally. After confirming the end of her engagement to Jason Tartick, the former Bachelorette told her followers, "See you soon. Bye for now."
"If everyone can say some sort of prayer for both of our hearts we would love that," she continued on Instagram Stories Aug. 6. "I just know social media can be awful so taking a little break."
The posts came shortly after Kaitlyn and Jason revealed their decision to split after four years together.
"After sharing the news with family and close friends first, and taking the time to properly process it ourselves, we are saddened with heavy hearts to share that we have decided to end our engagement," they wrote in a joint Instagram statement earlier that day. "We are thankful for all of you who gave us the time and space to process this life altering decision as there are many emotions and changes to navigate."
The reality stars noted that their dogs Ramen and Pinot "will continue to be cared for together as brothers."
"While their humans are no longer romantically involved," they added, "we will love and take care of them together."
And Kaitlyn and Jason expressed how they'll always hold a place in each other's hearts, regardless of their relationship status.
"Continuing our friendship is incredibly important to both of us," they wrote. "We feel grateful to be ending our engagement with love and respect for each other. It's heartbreaking and sad to say goodbye, but our care and admiration for one another will never die. We are beyond thankful for the memories made together, and for your support of us and the boys throughout the years. Moving forward we will always have that level of support for each other. We don't know what the future holds so please try to hold space for us in your hearts."
Kaitlyn and Jason had sparked split speculation on social media before announcing their breakup, with fans noting they appeared to be posting fewer pictures together over the last few months and that she was recently spotted without her engagement ring.
The Dancing With the Stars champion and the Trading Secrets podcast host started dating in 2019 months after she announced the end of her engagement to Shawn Booth, whom she'd given her final rose to on her season of The Bachelorette in 2015. Kaitlyn—who'd previously appeared on Chris Soules' season of The Bachelor—and Jason—who'd gone on Becca Kufrin's season of The Bachelorette—got engaged in 2021. However, he indicated in June that they had "no updates" on wedding planning.
"I think about when we first started planning, and I had this big idea of a big wedding and 'gotta have your family west coast, my family east coast and we gotta have the biggest celebration,'" Jason exclusively told E! News at the time. "And I think, if anything, priorities have shifted since then to just be like, 'I don't care about the size of the wedding. I don't care where the wedding is or how it is. I just want to plan a future with us and having a family and everything else.'"
And while their relationship didn't work out, they're thankful for their journey together.
"Thank you for the support and love over the years," Jason wrote on Instagram Stories following the split. "I will forever be grateful for this beautiful person that was brought into my life…beyond heart broken. Please be kind as we go through our individual journeys to heal."
Get the latest bachelor headlines & top stories. Sign up for Bachelor Beat!veryGood! (69975)
Related
- A White House order claims to end 'censorship.' What does that mean?
- Chinese developer Evergrande risking liquidation if creditors veto its plan for handling huge debts
- These TV Co-Stars Are Actually Couples in Real-Life
- Father of Palestinian American boy slain outside Chicago files wrongful death lawsuit
- Skins Game to make return to Thanksgiving week with a modern look
- Father of Palestinian American boy slain outside Chicago files wrongful death lawsuit
- Erin Andrews’ Gift Ideas Will Score Major Points This Holiday Season
- Iran says an Israeli strike in Syria killed 2 Revolutionary Guard members while on advisory mission
- Costco membership growth 'robust,' even amid fee increase: What to know about earnings release
- One dead and several injured after shooting at event in Louisiana
Ranking
- Could your smelly farts help science?
- Packers activate safety Darnell Savage from injured reserve before Sunday’s game with Chiefs
- Controversy at Big 12 title game contest leads to multiple $100,000 scholarship winners
- Man dies in landslide at Minnesota state park
- EU countries double down on a halt to Syrian asylum claims but will not yet send people back
- 'The Challenge' is understanding why this 'Squid Game' game show was green-lit
- These 15 Holiday Gifts for Foodies Are *Chef's Kiss
- Author John Nichols, who believed that writing was a radical act, dies at 83
Recommendation
Off the Grid: Sally breaks down USA TODAY's daily crossword puzzle, Triathlon
How a quadruple amputee overcame countless rejections to make his pilot dreams take off
Search for military personnel continues after Osprey crash off coast of southern Japan
Renewed concerns about civilian deaths as Israel intensifies assault on southern Gaza after weeklong cease-fire ends
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow owns a $3 million Batmobile Tumbler
Earth is running a fever. And UN climate talks are focusing on the contagious effect on human health
College Football Playoff committee has tough task, but picking Alabama is an easy call.
Why solar-powered canoes could be good for the future of the rainforest